Ebay Listings Headline Animator

Ebay Listings

Monday, March 19, 2012

Nothing I would wear....but.....


Marilyn Monroe Vintage airbrush hand painted leather Motorcycle Jacket

 EBAY SELLER DESCRIPTION

Here is your opportunity to own a true and unique vintage leather Rockstar Jacket.



I purchase this jacket in Los Angeles CA in 1985 I paid $ 1500.00 dollars and it was worth every penny, I have worn it just a few times, the jacket is in excellent condition.

The jacket was worn by Slash from Guns & Roses during a jam session at the Bull Dog Caffe in Mexico City in 1991

As you can see in the photos, the quality of the airbrush work and the attention to detail make this a unique collectors items form the era.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I will ship internationally.

This is a true collector's item so please bid with confidence.

If you have les than 3 feedback, please contact me before bidding or your bid will be canceled.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment